[gcompris-devel] missing menu in Admin suite

jeffery.billing at bigpond.com jeffery.billing at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 29 02:07:50 UTC 2007

In the Administration Mode I am not getting a list of the boards that
are available. I was checking some commands in the console but didn't
think that I had done anything serious.
When I logged out of the console the system froze and I had to reboot (I
think this may be a problem with new Ubuntu 7.10 which I upgraded to a
few days ago)
So my question is 'How to I re-instate the boards into the Admin Mode"

All the boards are present when I run "Educational Suite" but of course
I cannot modify any of my profiles.
Looking forward to some help.

Further to this problem here is dump of screen:

jeffery at jd:~$ gcompris -a
exec_prefix NULL
XF86VidMode: Compiled with XF86VidMode.
If you have problems starting GCompris in fullscreen, try the -x option to disable XF86VidMode.

** (process:6069): WARNING **: Binary relocation enabled
package_data_dir         = /usr/share/gcompris/boards
package_locale_dir       = /usr/share/locale
package_plugin_dir       = /usr/lib/gcompris
package_python_plugin_dir= /usr/share/gcompris/python
Infos:
   Config dir '/home/jeffery/.config/gcompris'
   Users dir '/home/jeffery/My GCompris'
   Database '/home/jeffery/.config/gcompris/gcompris_sqlite.db'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/gcompris/python/administration.py", line 89, in start
    exec('from admin import module_' + module + ' as ' + module)
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/share/gcompris/python/admin/module_users.py", line 29, in <module>
    from pysqlite2 import dbapi2 as sqlite
ImportError: No module named pysqlite2
jeffery at jd:~$