[gcompris-devel] Fatal Python error

Jacques Bon jbon at cafcom.net
Fri Jul 13 20:46:55 UTC 2007

Le Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:40:17 +0300
Yavor Doganov <yavor at gnu.org> a écrit :

> > I successfully compiled GCompris under Slack 12 after solving many
> > dependancies.
>
> It seems that you still miss runtime dependencies.

Yes I think so. GNOME is not included in Slackware since version 10.2,
and it seems that GCompris needs many of GNOME libs which are not in
the distro.

I've build by myself many missing libs but it stills not work (and
now, does not compile at all !)  As I have not a sufficient knowledge of
GNOME, I think I'll wait a next release of Dropline GNOME (maybe a
preview next week) which may have all what is needed in a coherent
distribution.

Anyway, thanks for your help.
--
Jacques Bon