[gcompris-devel] msgid bug

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Wed Aug 29 14:57:32 UTC 2007

Hi list

During translating we found this duplicated messages:

#: ../src/boards/python.c:64
msgid "Special board that embeds python into GCompris."
msgstr ""

#: ../src/boards/python.c:88
msgid "Special board that embeds python into gcompris."
msgstr ""

The second one has the program name with lower case. There are still a
few other occurrences where the program name is written as gcompris and
Gcompris instead of GCompris. I assume we can't fix it now during the
string freeze, but I thought I'll mention it anyway.  I guess it is safe
to simply fix the second one in this case, as it will be absorbed into
the one above.

Keep well
Friedel