[gcompris-devel] devel instruction

bruno patin bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 27 23:55:19 UTC 2007

Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
> Le dimanche 26 août 2007 à 20:41 +0200, bruno patin a écrit :

>> dear all,
>>
>> I used my svn client to dowload the complete package and try to autogen
>> but if you had some manual somewhere it would be of some help as I had
>> noreal success (not much time passed and I would like to avoid wasting
>> time...).
>>

> Good to hear again from you, ...
>
> Have you been able to compile it ?

For the time being I a setting my laptop. As I see it my mandriva
install is not at an adequate level as I lack the packages needed for
the compilation (by the way I excuse for asking help on compil, I saw
the install.sh but not the install reading too fast). As I think I will
install again one distribution, do you think there is a best one for
gcompris work?

BrunoP