[gcompris-devel] Startup screens text overrun

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Aug 27 21:33:32 UTC 2007

Le lundi 27 août 2007 à 10:10 +0200, Samuel Murray a écrit :
> G'day everyone
>
> I'm experiencing text overrun on the startup screen of GCompris (MS
> Windows), and not only in my language.  Where can I report this bug or
> upload screenshots?

I assume that what you call a text overrun is when part of the text if
displayed out of the window. If it's this, you don't need to send
screenshots, it's a know issue.

Until we come up with a better solution and this won't happen for the
8.4 release, the only way to avoid that is to include a newline in the
translation file for each of these too long strings.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids