[gcompris-devel] Introduction, questions

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Aug 25 09:43:00 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 24 août 2007 à 13:57 -0400, John Scofield a écrit :
> I fear there may be resistance from
> the newly appointed administration,  but think it would solve many
> problems.  This is probably not the forum for asking this question,
> but
> I'd love to hear any suggestions.

We usually don't discuss here specific issues regarding the deployment
of Free Software within classrooms. We usually stick to GCompris issues.
That said, there is no problem to talk about that subject here, I am
sure some of us on the list have an experience on the subject and will
be pleased to share it.

Other list that may help you:
- schoolforge ( http://www.schoolforge.net/ )
- the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice, some are focused
  on education like Edubuntu or Debian EDU / Skolelinux.