[gcompris-devel] Geography game

Bruno Guldenpfennig brunog.home at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:36:55 UTC 2007

Good day my name is Bruno Guldenpfennig and I am from South Africa.
My deepest thanks to all who partake in this project - it has provided my
son with hours of fun and education.  In fact thanks to the geography game
he knows where places are on the map that I never even heard of (he is 6
years old).

I have recently upgraded to version 8.2.2? using the Ubuntu repo's.

My son tells me that in the geography game (previous version and latest one)
when he clicks on some of the countries the pc says "check answer" in stead
of the correct name.
Has this been reported before or might there be something wrong with my
install?

Once again my thanks to all who contribute.

--
Bruno Guldenpfennig