[gcompris-devel] String freeze, call for translation for GCompris 8.4 Final

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Fri Aug 17 09:18:17 UTC 2007

Op Donderdag 2007-08-16 skryf Bruno Coudoin:
> GCompris 8.4 entered string freeze. We plan to make a final version or
> an RC1 depending on our confidence on the code stability.
>
> The po files must be updated in the trunk of our svn.
>
> Please update your translations before the September 6th.

Hi Bruno

Thank you for the notification and the long string freeze :-)  It makes
things a lot easier on us. I will try to sort out the team issues on my
side in the meanwhile.

Do we have a "string freeze" for the audio as well? I hope to start
working on that soon as well. Can I work directly from my files for
8.3.1, or are there newer files in version control?

Thanks!
Friedel