[gcompris-devel] can't compile cvs version

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu May 13 13:33:06 UTC 2004

We got it, there is no name in it !!!
Bellow is a diff with mine. I suspect a problem with xml-i18n-tools. Go
in your cvs boards directory run:
rm advanced_colors.xml
make
And check advanced color is fine or report me errors is any.

<   <Board
<        name="advanced_colors"
<        type="advanced_colors"
<        section="/fun/colors/."
<        mode="*"
<        difficulty="6"
<        icon="boardicons/advanced_colors.png"
<        author="Pascal Georges (pascal.georges1 at free.fr)"
<        boarddir="advanced_colors">
---
>   <Board>
96c88
< </GCompris>
---
> </GCompris>
\ Pas de fin de ligne à la fin du fichier.