[gcompris-devel] can't compile cvs version

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed May 12 13:49:00 UTC 2004

Hi all, I just made a cvs update in the anonymous update I took
yestertay and Hurra, I have an updated version.

You can run your cvs -z3 update and test again.

Hum, think are working well tonight. On the dark side of gcompris, I now
have a win2000 and XP working gcompris. I still have trouble with win98.
I can make it work with the devel package installed but a regular
install crashes when the first bonus appear. Hope to solve this soon.

As for your remark Olivier, ther is no more a reason to release a code
snapshot I believe. I will release it when the windows version is ready
and with the gcompris windows demo.

Bruno.