[gcompris-devel] can't compile cvs version

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue May 11 16:05:02 UTC 2004

OK, the bad news is that we do not point on the same CVS. I use the
authentified one and so the uptodate one.

I made the test with the anoncvs one and it's a 8 weeks old version. Of
course, no chances to get the traces I put yesterday. I have seen that
they are migrating the cvs at gnome but I was not aware of this issue.

I believe we have to wait for gnome to complete the update.

In the meantime, you can pick the latest file here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gcompris/src/gcompris/gameutil.c

And rerun again.

Hehe, not completly my fault this time.

Bruno.