[gcompris-devel] Big commit

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Wed Mar 17 12:45:00 UTC 2004

Yan Seiner wrote:
> Bruno Coudoin wrote:
>
>> So I'll check again. I doesn't work over there.
>> Please come to Toulouse to check for yourself ;)
>>
>> Bruno.
>>

> Send me a ticket and I'm on my way ;-)
>
> Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I get to Europe in August....
>
> Seriously, what distro / version are you running?
>
> My devel box is Fedora Core 1, running XFCE 4 (not that the desktop
> should make any difference.)

I should have added a request for other developers.  Anyone running
latest CVS, please check if gletters works.  Please post distro as well.

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq