[gcompris-devel] Big commit

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Wed Mar 17 02:26:07 UTC 2004

Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> I have a bug in gletters.c, even the good key is not accepted (Yan, I'll
> be please is you could fix it). Not sure it's one of my changes.

Bruno:

I just downloaded the latest CVS (this AM, US EST).  Compiled it, ran it
with both LANG=cs_CZ and LANG=fr_FR; gletters works fine for both languages.

What exactly are you seeing or not seeing?

I also looked at the diffs; it looks as though you pretty much just ran
my code through indent and made some stylistic changes.  There's nothing
I found that would cause problems.

Just to make sure, I ran

LANG=fr_FR.utf-8 ./src/gcompris/gcompris

and

LANG=fr_FR.iso8859-1 ./src/gcompris/gcompris

no problem either way.

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq