[gcompris-devel] Big commit

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Mar 13 05:20:57 UTC 2004

I finally took the time to commits a big bunch of changes.

Most notable:
New IT voices by Italian sounds created by Francesco Agrusti (I will
realease the asetml packages asap, I have them ready)
New geography level based on France region created by J.Ph. Ayanides

Many changes all around that I made for the Windows port. Now boards
plugins are loaded only when needed but they are never unloaded yet.
gcompris at startup is now faster and uses less memory (9.5 instead of
14.5).

I have a bug in gletters.c, even the good key is not accepted (Yan, I'll
be please is you could fix it). Not sure it's one of my changes.

There maybe many bugs still around. This is UNSTABLE and marked release
5.3.1. Not sure I'll make a relase out of it yet.