[gcompris-devel] interrupt playing ogg

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Mar 6 09:58:01 UTC 2004

No, we cannot interrupt it. We may include this but it's not a good
solution either. If you cut the sound in the middle, it will not 'ear'
good.
The best and simplest option is maybe to pause the board while your
intro is played or find solution around this concept.

I am happy your project is on track. Don't hesitate to share with us the
results of your study, good or bad. The big question that aunt my nights
;) is wether gcompris brings something to the kids and what.

Bruno.