[gcompris-devel] find your way in gcompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Mar 1 14:16:04 UTC 2004

I don't clearly understand your point, I'll try to unswer but I maybe
far from your question.

In gcompris, you can already run it with a subset of activities being
displayed. 2 options for that:
- use gcompris-edit and select each activity you want/don't want
- run 'gcompris -d 1' to see only difficulty one activities.

Last, you can easily create a new menu since it's a board in itself but
by default, the current menu will be called. This may be changed also.

Bruno.