[gcompris-devel] sound problem on mandrake 9.2

Jean Christophe lavieenrose at mail.dk
Tue Jan 27 08:56:06 UTC 2004

Sønderby-Pelletier a écrit :

> Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
>
>> Use 'gcompris -A list'  to select an alternate audio output.
>>
>> Bruno.

Ok, so far so good,
When I run the command above, I get this:
[christophe at pc02 christophe]$ gcompris -A list
Possible audio output devices are:
default null    alsa09 esd oss
Could you please tell me how to change it.
If I look for one the ogg files by myself and make a double click, it is
working, so the system can "read" the file.
I have trying a google and just found something about ogg123.
I have made a "urpmi vorbis-tools" and the system wrote that everything
was installed.
Thanks
Regards
Jean Christophe