[gcompris-devel] Segmentation fault CVS

Christof Petig christof at petig-baender.de
Tue Jan 27 01:11:23 UTC 2004

Bruno Coudoin schrieb:
> You are true, It's not normal.
> This happen only on redraw or to all boards ?

This happens to all boards. (I simply took redraw as an example)

The version on sid is:
ii  intltool       0.29-2         Utility scripts for internationalizing XML
ii  intltool-debia 0.27.2+2003102 Help i18n of RFC822 compliant config files

(strange that debian internally seems to use a different version)

~/sourceforge/gcompris/boards> ../intltool-merge --version
intltool-merge (intltool) 0.29

~/sourceforge/gcompris/boards> /usr/share/intltool-debian/intltool-merge
--version
intltool-merge (intltool) 0.27.2

~/sourceforge/gcompris/boards> /usr/share/intltool-debian/intltool-merge
../po watercycle.xml.in watercycle.xml -x -u

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<GCompris>
   <Board
          name="watercycle"
          type="pythonboard"
          section="/experience/."
          difficulty="3"

Wooohooo!!!

So if we do not use the default intltool but debian's own everything
works as expected. [Off to change Makefile to play gcompris again ...]

     Christof