[gcompris-devel] sound problem on mandrake 9.2

Jean Christophe lavieenrose at mail.dk
Sun Jan 25 05:35:00 UTC 2004

Sorry,
I have red a second time and i did install gcompris without problems.
Great !
But I still missing sound !
Here is a part of the output, if sombody have an idea !

ALSA snd_pcm_hw_params_set_period_size error: Invalid argument
Error opening audio device
... get_next_sound_to_play :
/usr/share/assetml/../gcompris/boards/sounds/fr/misc/welcome.ogg
Calling
decode_ogg_file(/usr/share/assetml/../gcompris/boards/sounds/fr/misc/welcome.ogg)
welcome.ogg :
Bitstream is 2 channel(s), 44100Hz
Encoded by: Xiphophorus libVorbis I 20010813
number of logical streams : 1
duration = 1.860499 seconds

If you do have an idea, wich I have not !
Regards
Jean Christophe