[gcompris-devel] Segmentation fault CVS

Olivier Samyn osamyn at easynet.be
Sat Jan 24 06:07:02 UTC 2004

Hello,

I just commited some changes to the python plugin, the errors concerning
the function name in gcompris.h is fixed as well as the keyboard problem.

But I also noticed a segfault when exitting a board. I do not know
exactly where because I got it yesterday and can not reproduce it today
(without anychanges in between except a recompil...).

Olivier.