[gcompris-devel] Log API

Olivier Samyn osamyn at easynet.be
Fri Jan 23 05:48:03 UTC 2004

Hello Bruno,

Hacking the python binding, I found it was not working because of an undefined function: "gcompris_log_set_reason".

Investigating, I found it in gcompris.h but not in any .c file. However I found "gcompris_log_set_comment" in log.c.

So I suppose the correct function is the one found in log.c and gcompris.h have to be modified.
I made this change in my gcompris devel version and I ready to commit it if you agree the correct function name is: "gcompris_log_set_comment"

Of course the python binding will be update to match this... :)

Olivier.