[gcompris-devel] gcompris summit the 21,22/2 at the Freedem in Bruxelle/Belgium

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Jan 20 15:44:01 UTC 2004

We have the oportunity to set-up a gcompris summit in Bruxelle/Belgium
the February 21 and 22.
This is part of the freeedem session that will happen this year beside
the FOSDEM.

The agenda is currently to make a presentation of gcompris to users and
institutions the 21 afternoon, followed by a discussion to determine
where we need to focus our efforts.

The 22, we will have the oportunity to have a computer room and I would
like us to meet there to:
- echange ideas on where to go next,
- have coding review, training, ...
- have beer ...

I have already been in contact with Stasz (from childsplay) and that
will be an oportunity to tell him how gcompris is a far superior product
;). More seriously, we have to sync our effort as best as we can in the
respect of each project background and goal.

Anybody interested ???