[gcompris-devel] update ru.po for gcompris

??????? ??????? avl at l14.ru
Tue Jan 20 02:15:03 UTC 2004

Rami ?????:

> Alexey Lubimov wrote:
>
>> updated ru.po file for gcompris 4.2 attached
>

> Hi,
>
> Are you taking up the russian translation of gcompris on a permanent
> basis?
> Since my girlfriend and her son have been contributing quite a few
> russian translations in the past few months, it would be good if there
> was some syncronization to avoid duplicate work in the furure (new
> boards, etc...).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rami

No problem.
But at this moment, russian translation is not primary target for me.

In order, i'm looking for:
1)Complete voice translation (countrys not done),
2)Internationalisation boards (alphabyte, words, type letters etc),
3)fix program freeze on wordgame and probably other boards

and after these tasks, i'm looking for gcompris tezaurus (translate
special gcompris words, such "board" is not easy) , clean ru.po and
translate documentation.