[gcompris-devel] SuSE version and python plugin still...

Rami rami.aubourg at ifrance.com
Tue Jan 6 02:53:00 UTC 2004

Hello, and happy new year to all,

Still trying to make the python plugin work on SuSE.
Since my MDK computer's on prolongedholiday, could someone tell me what
a locate libpython would give on a working box.
On my SuSE 8.2box, I get:
/usr/lib/python2.1/config/libpython2.1.a
/usr/lib/python2.2/config/libpython2.2.a

I haven't got libpython.so, it seems, so I wondered if that could be the
problem, or if it's related to something like LD_LIBRARY_PATH not set.

More generally, where does gcompris search for the python plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Rami