[gcompris-devel] utf-8 patch

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Mon Feb 23 15:52:16 UTC 2004

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Sounds good to me. I am not sure if I have the latest gletters.ja you
> made so that I can commit this alltogether.
>
> Bruno.

OK, here it is.  Comments added.

The japanese translation is coming along very slowly.  We'll put up an
alpha test version soon - some of the "advanced colors" are really
taxing the imagination.... not to mention the english-japanese
dictionaries and japanese kanji dictionaries.  :-)

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq