[gcompris-devel] apt-get and gcompris

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Mon Feb 9 03:23:12 UTC 2004

Christof Petig wrote:
> debian sid has it, debian woody has it ... seems you are looking for a
> rpm package (apt-rpm). I don't know of any effort in this way (which is
> in no way authoritative) but several sources offer gcompris rpms.

Yes I am trying to get an RPM repository.  I'm trying to compile
gcompris; all goes well (no errors) but when I try to run it, it
segfaults as soon as I click on an activity (after the intro plays).  I
figure somewhere I have a stale lib or something.

No indication of anything wrong during startup; just a segault.

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq