[gcompris-devel] <Release 5.1>

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Feb 8 15:33:27 UTC 2004

I just released 5.1. Here is the changelog.

* Added support for dynamic locale reload
* Improved the log system to include an expected and got field.
* In smallnumbers, the bonus is now implemented
* In falling letters, fixed a bug where letter was display on the
invisible right od the screen.
* French list of words updated by Catherine Lhomme
* Fixed several boards that were not paused during bonus display.

Mantas noticed that the doubleentry activity crashes direct. It is due
to remaining reference to the pixmap numbers that were removed in 5.0.

Please test extensively. I will make a 5.2 next friday. Time to update
the po.