[gcompris-devel] IRC for gcompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Feb 6 14:31:07 UTC 2004

Install and start xchat.

In the X-Chat menu there is a serveur list entry. Find FreeNode in it
and add #gcompris in the 'join the canal' input field.
Click connect and you are ready to talk.

On the right you will see the login of connected people is there are
some.
On the bottom, just write 'hello' and we all see it once you hit 'enter'

See you,
Bruno.