[gcompris-devel] italian assetml-voices

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Feb 5 11:53:02 UTC 2004

Bad news for you. Guido in copy here offered us (yesterday) to record
the sounds with the help of his daughter.
I suggest to see with him if you can help and get the voice sooner.

We will be please to integrate new activities from you. Do you have
ideas. Don't hesitate to talk about your project on this list. You can
also get technical advice and we can help you in your gcompris
programming.

Bruno.