[gcompris-devel] What's the hurry?

stasZ stas at linux.isbeter.nl
Thu Feb 5 09:53:46 UTC 2004

On 2004.02.05 17:42, José JORGE wrote:

> As far as I've seen, only Bruno writes regularly code, and no one has
> install 5 version : 4.2 is a good version, as good as 1.2 AMHO.
Agree, but i only raise the notion that in this case it might had been
better to wait 3 weeks.

> So I think it is normal he does releases when he want feedback :
> "release
> early, release often".
No, you should release when you have something to release not because
it's time to release.

Let me make one thing absolutly clear that i don't critizise Bruno's
way of managing his own project, that's NOT what i ment. It's his
project after all :-)

Stas

--
"There are only 10 types of people in this world:
 Those who understand binary, and those who don't."