[gcompris-devel] release 5.0 in the way.

stasZ stas at linux.isbeter.nl
Tue Feb 3 00:44:09 UTC 2004

On 2004.02.02 23:06, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> Another issue I have is that I cannot on my config have the
> background
> music. Once I set it, no more sound will play.
> I had this working on mandrake 9.1. It seems to be dependant of
> mandrake
> 9.2 but not sure. Do others see the same problems?
Well i use Gcompris from version 0.96 or something, long ago.
The sound always seems tobe a problem, sometimes it works
sometimes not. Sometimes i see messages (xsession-errors)
of a complaining ogg player sometimes not.

You wright i should have mentioned earlier :-(
But i can never repeat the sound problem it seems random.

This problem exists on multiple machines, running Debian
testing aswell as stable.

Stas

--
"There are only 10 types of people in this world:
 Those who understand binary, and those who don't."