[gcompris-devel] Re: Missing files...

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Feb 1 23:29:14 UTC 2004

I confirm that all the letters images are no more part of gcompris, it's
normal.

BUT. One boards (missingletter) still use them in 5.0 and crashes when
started. It's fixed in the CVS.

It may happen that these letters were used at other places. Please test
gcompris extensively. I will create a 5.1 let's say next FRIDAY.

Bruno.