[gcompris-devel] Version Windows

stasZ stas at linux.isbeter.nl
Tue Apr 27 00:07:03 UTC 2004

On 2004.04.27 08:41, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> During this week-end event Libr'east in Paris, I announced the future
> windows version of gcompris.
>
> I also announced that the Windows version will not be available as a
> free download.
>
> To be clear, gcompris will stay GPL as today, including the Windows
> version but to get the windows binary, users will have to pay a fee.

Hello again,

What's keeping me or someone else from compiling Gcompris on windows
and giving it away with the source code ?

Also what's making Gcompris differrent then the 4.95 euros windows edu
CD's you can buy in the shops, a new one every month ? (at least in
Holland and England)

Stas

--
"There are only 10 types of people in this world:
 Those who understand binary, and those who don't."