[gcompris-devel] gcompris 4: sound problems and song info on screen

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Sep 25 18:42:10 UTC 2003

Le dim 21/09/2003 à 18:37, Marius Andreiana a écrit :
> Hi
>
> gcompris 4 looks great! As jjorge reported, I also can't hear sounds
> when music is playing ( red hat 9 + alsa )

I don't know why. It works for me. Maybe a sound driver specific. Maybe
depend on souncard capability.
To be sure I understand, when you have music, the sound don't come in
click a letter for example.

> Also, the song comments are on all screen, in the middle of it. Could
> them be disabled? (and give credit in About dialog )

Fixed in the cvs.
Now, less information are displayed and it's cute. You can also click on
it to make it disapear.
I really want to enforce the display of the song author to promote free
song writers (there are more and more).