[gcompris-devel] gcompris 4.0 pre1

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Sep 15 16:48:04 UTC 2003

Ouah, I am glad there is not more problems than that. Hum, maybe it's
just a start ;)

Le lun 15/09/2003 à 21:49, José JORGE a écrit :
> hi,
>
> as I tried it, here are some bugs:
>
> -the gcompris rpm asks for gcompris-assetml-flags, should be assetml-flags I
> think, because it is what assetml-flags.rpm provides ;-)
> Any way, I instaled with -nodeps.
OK, it's fixed

> - when the music is playing, the sounds can't be played (ALSA device isn't
> free) even with ARTSD and "soundwrapper gcompris".

I don't have this problem. Could it depend on the soundcard or driver
used?

> - when I ask for no music just at the startup, the music starts anyway, until
> I restart gcompris. And if I ask then for music, nothing happens...until next
> restart.

Correct, it's not dynamic. It's like a screen size change and partially
true for the locale.

> - the vorbis comments appear ugly : on the board you are playing, hiding it!

Yep, It was just a fast dirty try. I shoud change that.

> - the vorbis comment freezed the drag mouse board when starting music

How bad the freeze was? X level or gcompris. were you abble to use the
esc key.