[gcompris-devel] no python in gcompris 4 rpm?

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Oct 24 01:57:03 UTC 2003

I am currently building an rpm with the python boards enabled. I'll
upload it asap.
 It will contain also the option -d or --difficulty that were important
to enable python. Now you can see experimental/under development board
with -d 0.

It would be great if we could upload binary packages for other distro
out there.

If you have successfully build gcompris on suse, redhat, ... (I
personnaly build and develop on mandrake 9.1) please, contact me.
You could upload and release your binary version on the gcompris main
site, it will help others.

Bruno.