[gcompris-devel] Re: gcomprise translate slovenian

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Oct 20 19:03:10 UTC 2003

I copy the list cause your problems are usual and it could help others

So in fact, you cannot add you locale to gcompris by downloading the
gcompris-xxx.tar.gz and adding your po file. In this file, I do not
include xml.in boards/ files that are used to generate the .xml files
which contains the translations. Sory for that, I should have notice
earlier. The only way for you is to get these files from the CVS.

Now it is probably wrong to get the xml in the tgz. It really should be
the xml.in files. I just changed the main Makefile.am to put these files
in the main tar.gz. It will start with gcompris 4.0.

For your compile issue, you need libxm2-devel

Bruno.