[gcompris-devel] Re: Final polishing

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Oct 19 17:23:13 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Ronny make here a good suggestion. Basicaly, he says we should adapt the
'repeat' icon to what is means for a specific board.
For the 3D maze, we could like he propose replace the generic repeat
icon (now a woman teacher lips) to a 3D/3D icons (he already made these
buttons).

This could help the users. The only drawback I see is documentation. We
have a button 'open' that will be hard to describe but why not.

If we do this, we will have to add a call in the bar API to set this
icon.

What other thinks. Do we do this ? Who want to code it ?

Bruno.