[gcompris-devel] Re: refresh bug in the canvas

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Wed May 21 12:50:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003 12:58:23 +0200 (MET DST)
Olivier Samyn <osamyn at ulb.ac.be> wrote:

      For the python part, I didn't already checked if there's a python module for this foocanvas... but I'm sure that gnome-python and pygtk people will help u if we need to write a python module for this one...

      I'll check about this and let you now what are the results...

Probably you don't need pygtk nor gnome-python. Why not writting a
wrapper for the python modules in C, then export it. That way you keep
the pyhton module quite neutral in regard of the Gnome API, therefore when the
Gnome API change, you just need to change the wrapper.

Just a random idea

Hilaire Fernandes