[gcompris-devel] canvas update bug

jose.jorge at cpam-auch.cnamts.fr jose.jorge at cpam-auch.cnamts.fr
Sun May 18 22:57:08 UTC 2003

hi,

I've been using gcompris-2.3 packaged in Mandrake 9.1 (so it has the
canvas bug, as well as freeduc CD.
And I think gcompris is losing users because of this bug remaining for 5
months. Even if it isn't directly gcompris fault, it is TIME TO MAKE IT
USABLE!
I'm not at ease with code, so I haven't tried the CVS, but I've been
reading the messages and it seems simple to release a new version with
the patch. Then we (the users) will be able to report other bugs.

Thanks

José