[gcompris-devel] gcompris for gnome 2.3

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat May 10 08:46:04 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to port gcompris-2.1 to FreeBSD.

It runs now ok for gnome-2.2.

But I also like to port it to gnome-2.3, so there are many changes in
the libgnomecanvas, and gports-2.1 runs very slow.

So I'd like to have a patch for gcompris-2.1 for all the changes needed
for gnome-2.3.  I was trying to do that from the cvs checkout.  But
it's to hard for me, maybe someone of you can do that?

I would be very glad, if someone can spend some time for that.

Please tell me if you want to do that or not.

Thanks,
Martin