[gcompris-devel] War in the submarine

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at silixon.com
Thu May 8 23:25:02 UTC 2003

Pascal, I don't think it is appropriate to keep a war oriented game in
gcompris for ethical reason.

In your submarine board, I suggest to change the war boat by a fish boat
and the mine by a whales for example. It's just icon changes, no code.

Then for the game itself, after playing it with wy kids, I have a
problem, it's too complex, you don't see what you are doing playing with
the valves.
I understand that it may fit the reality but for educational purpose, we
need to give a visual feedback of what is in the tanks (air/water and
level).

Last, would it be appropriate to add a goal in the game for example by
moving the submarine to a specific position.

Are you interrested in doing these changes ?