[gcompris-devel] a new plug-in??

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun May 4 16:09:04 UTC 2003

That's a very good idea. To my knoledge, nobody is working on this.

In order to avoid duplicate effort, I just created and I encourage
anybody working on a board add himself to the list in the ofet wiki /
gcompris zone at :
http://www.ofset.org/wiki/index.php/BoardsUnderConstruction

PS : I did it for you.

Bruno.