[gcompris-devel] Gcompris on Solaris/SPARC

Dave Lopata Dave at Lopata.Net
Thu Mar 27 13:56:43 UTC 2003

	Hi.  I'm trying to get Gcompris (2.1) compiled on Solaris/SPARC.  The primary issue I'm having is that Gcompris requires scandir and alphasort, but these don't exist on Solaris, except through an undesirable BSD compatibility package.

	In searching the web, there seems to be a scandir.c implementation floating around:

	http://lists.community.tummy.com/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/2002-June/003415.html

	That might resolve the problem, but I'm at a loss on exactly how to incorporate it (I'm a compiler, not a programmer :().

	Thoughts?

Dave/SE