[gcompris-devel] The python plugin...

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Thu Mar 6 08:55:06 UTC 2003

Le mer 05/03/2003 à 19:11, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

> > Be happy the patch I send for gcompris2.3 works also with the cvs
> > version...
> >
> Not yet checked.
> If everybody agrees, since we find this bug in major distro now, we
> should apply it.

We must test test patched version with a gnomecanvas 2.0 and with a
2.2... To see if a check at configuration time will be necessary.
Also, The patch I made don't solve all problems... there are still
issues with some other plugins... like the "ecluse" (don't know the
english word) one.

> > Also, I tested the latest version of gnomecanvas as you suggested and
> > the problem we had is not solved (it resolv some other for which I don't
> > made a patch but not the biggest one that prevent the menus and
> > shapegames to work as they have to).
> >
> Where do you get it from ?

Heu... from the gnome's ftp ... why ?

The other  questions... in a second mail...
--
Olivier Samyn <osamyn at ulb.ac.be>