[gcompris-devel] YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED.

ANTONY MUGASHU antomuga6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 08:19:07 UTC 2003

Tel:+874-762-919-885
Fax:+874-762-919-886

ATTN:

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am Mr. Antony Mugashu,
the first son of late Mr. and Mrs Mugashu Nemangwe.My father was a very wealthy gold and tobaco merchant in Zimbabwe.
 He was also one of the top members of a political party in Zimbabwe called MDC(Movement for democratic change in zimbabwe).
His death was as a result of mob attack by the president Robert Mugabe group, My father and his white partner Mr. Martin
 Olds where among the first people who campagained against the bad economy caused by the president Robert Mugabe
 government in Zimbabwe.However, The president who inturn hide his bad
government under the pretence of accusing white farmers for dominating arable farm land in Zimbabwe,
There by initiating war between black and white farmers in Zimbabwe. My father and his partner both
died in May 21, 2002.

Before the death of my father on May 21, 2002 in aprivate hospital here in zimbabwe, He sincerely called
me on his bed side and told me that he had a sum of US$18,000,000.00 (EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS.) Kept in a security company in South Africa.He also said that the security company are highly on
oath and cannot tamper with anything in their possession.He also used my name to deposit the money
as his first son being his next of kin. He also explain to me that it was because of his wealth and
his involvement for campagain for true democracy in Zimbabwe that he was mobed by the president's group,
However, That i should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice where i will transfer this
fund and use it for investment purposes, I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account
overseas as the beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for investment purpose as this is my fathers wish
for me and my younger ones, So that we can run away from our wicked government, Since my father and mother
are nolonger alive.

My intrest area of investment is REAL ESTATE and STOCK MARKET.

Your rules in this business is as follows (1) To come to South Africa where the fund is deposited so that we
can meet face to face and sign a binding agreement on this business. (2) To agree to accept my family
attorney in SouthAfrica
 whose responsibility is to draft the binding agreement and also to make changes in the deposit
papers to bear your name as the beneficiary of thefund.
(3) To assist me to clear this fund from the security company and transfer it to your account successfully.
(4) To serve as the guardian of this fund since i am just 25 years old.
(5) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and secure a residential
permit in your country.

Finally, If you accept to assist me with the rules above, I will be willing to offer you 35% of the total
sum as commission for your effort in actualizing this transaction by the end of the transaction.
Furthermore,Please indicate your interest in assisting me by responding to this mail, As i believe that this
transaction would be concluded within 14 working days starting from the day you signify interest to assist
me. Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated co-operation, Waiting to hear from you soonest. Please
you can reach via the email address above or via the satellite phone and fax number which my father left for me
or my altanetive mail :antomuga8 at yahoo.com.

Best Regards,

Antony Mugashu.