[gcompris-devel] hi from gcompris

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Fri Jul 25 10:59:02 UTC 2003

On 25 Jul 2003 18:33:20 +0200
Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> wrote:

      I just discovered your project. It's not clear to me what you try to
      achieve. Could you please tell us more about your project. Perhaps will
      find ways to collaborate.

      For the gcompris team, the project is at :
      http://phpcompris.sourceforge.net/

It looks like a server side GCompris, therefore multiplateform. Not sure
which bandwith will be required. As far as I understand GCompris is
required in the server side, then phpgcompris compute a proper web
layout, is it? No time to test it, sorry :(

Hilaire Fernandes