[gcompris-devel] Re: gcompris-devel digest, Vol 1 #326 - 1 msg

jose.jorge at cpam-auch.cnamts.fr jose.jorge at cpam-auch.cnamts.fr
Sun Jul 20 23:01:04 UTC 2003

>added background music support : just put ogg files in
>gcompris/boards/music/background and gcompris will play them and display
>the information from them (author, name, ...). Don't know what to do
>with this, do we provide a set of free music suitable for kids and put
>it there ?

I remember a few years ago I've found some kids music on www.mp3.com...
if I find it again, I'll try to contact the autor to free it...
Maybe a good idea : localize the musics by language, with an option to
play all languages. This should allow one scholl to make kidslearn a
foreign language with foreign songs ;-)

For the report of localization, it would be luxous but good to have
something like i18n.kde.org or simpler mandrake way of giving to PO's to
anyone, in order to encourage translations, along with all other
localized stuff!

José