[gcompris-devel] babyshapes

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Jan 26 12:22:07 UTC 2003

Pascal, I am glad to see you there again. I feel a little be alone
hacking on gcompris these days :(

For babyshape, you are correct. It is fixed

For the incredible machine, it is a clone of an old dos game from
sierra.
It is a kind of puzzle where you must place object at a place that let
for example move the balls to a given position (like a basket).
I got great fun with this game about 9 years ago on my fist PC.
The game is far from complete and 'escaped in the CVS'.
Not useable yet.

Bruno.