[gcompris-devel] little bug when changing gcompris' resolution

Fred l'actarien furgarat at free.fr
Thu Jan 23 13:34:03 UTC 2003

	Hello,

  Thank you all developpers & contributors for your very nice work !

  I'm posting to signal a problem with gcompris (debian package, version 1.2.0) :
The default resolution is 800x600, but in the configuration board we can change it to 1024x768.
I've done it, and Gcompris used a bigger part of the screen, ok.
 But in some boards (for sure with the one you have to click to the right block of same color as one written
in the center of the screen), the program expect user to click in the same area than in lower resolution,
and so to select one object, you have to click on another aside !
  This effect seems to be more important when clicking on the left or right sides of the screen, not sensible
in the middle...

  If the problem isn't clear (excuse my poor english, I lack of training), I can give further informations.

	Regards,

		Frédéric Boiteux.